Saturday 18 February 2012

Starhub MaxOnline Express Takeover (with or without Starhub TV)

Looking for people take over my Starhub MaxOnline Internet contract with or without Starhub TV Contract with TV subscription discounts (24SGD for 18+ months until 21-Jul-2013)

I took a 2 years contract in July 2011 (until 21-Jul-2013), for MaxOnline Express (56 SGD/month).

For taking this contract I enjoy Starhub TV (usual price is 41 SGD/month, comprises of "Basic 4 of 7 groups", "Basic Upsize 4 of 7 groups") discount of 24 SGD per month.
The discount is applied to the Starhub TV, so effectively the TV subscription is only 41-24 = 17 SGD / month.
Alternatively, you can also just take over my Starhub MaxOnline.

Summary of options:
1. Take over both Starhub MaxOnline Express and Starhub TV
- Good to consider if you currently have no Starhub MaxOnline contract, and would like to enjoy 24 SGD / month discount on your Starhub TV subscription.

2. Take over only Starhub MaxOnline Express
- Good to consider if you currently have no Starhub MaxOnline contract, but not interested in the Starhub TV.

Contact me to discuss further and how I can compensate you for taking over my contract (cash / Starhub Rewards point / others).
Email to septo.sutedja@gmail.com or call 9386-8588.

No comments:

Post a Comment